I’m Back From GDC!
The Game Developers Conference is now over, and it’s back to work! This week is my spring break, but I have a lot of schoolwork to catch up on, and I will be polishing some portfolio pieces up. I’ll be posting a lot this week, so check out this list of upcoming works:
- A Guide for Graduating Students at GDC: This will be similar to my last GDC guide, but with a focus on job hunting and networking.
- Level Retrospectives: This will be a series of posts where I discuss what went wrong, what went right, what could be improved, and more regarding the levels that are currently in my portfolio.
- UDK’s Landscape Tool: A quick guide to the basics of using the Landscape tool in UDK.
- UDK’s Foliage Tool: A guide to using the Foliage tool in UDK.
- My Level Design Process: A detailed overview on the process I use to design and build game levels.
- Texturing Levels in UDK (Workshop Video): The newest installment of my UDK tutorial videos. Between GDC and my school’s library being closed for spring break, I haven’t been able to check out a microphone to finish this up. It’s still in the works though, so please be patient as I try to record the last of it.